Remove this ad

Lead

Jan 13 15 2:38 PM

Tags : :

I have been banned on Proboard, but I'm going to miss you all.

luv2bird

2 Sunflower Hearts Auto Feeders,  1 Shelled Peanut Feeder,  2 Sunflower/ woodpecker Mix Platform Feeders,  4 Hanging Bell Seed Feeders,  1 Hanging "bell type" Roasted Mealworm Feeder,  1 unshelled Peanut Platform Feeder,  2 Mixed Bird Seed feeders,  2 Thistle Feeders,  2 Ground Feeders with Corn and a Critter Seed Block,  2 Corn Cob Feeders,  1 Brush Pile
/LandlockedS.W. PA./Sugar/Red Maple//Pines/Rose of Sharons/Allegheny/Downy Serviceberry/Hawthorns/2Burning bushes w berries   

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Jan 13 15 4:45 PM

How did you find out you're banned on the forum?

SE IL, 3A yard full of nuts, fruits, berries, seeds, cones for birds; 14A woods, creek and 10A mowed farmland. Over 50 feeders/ feeding stations in coldest of winter. Certified wildlife habitat since 2004.  Dust bath and three brushpiles.

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Jan 13 15 6:29 PM

Every time I try to log in, a message comes up that says I am banned from Proboard by the owner.

luv2bird

2 Sunflower Hearts Auto Feeders,  1 Shelled Peanut Feeder,  2 Sunflower/ woodpecker Mix Platform Feeders,  4 Hanging Bell Seed Feeders,  1 Hanging "bell type" Roasted Mealworm Feeder,  1 unshelled Peanut Platform Feeder,  2 Mixed Bird Seed feeders,  2 Thistle Feeders,  2 Ground Feeders with Corn and a Critter Seed Block,  2 Corn Cob Feeders,  1 Brush Pile
/LandlockedS.W. PA./Sugar/Red Maple//Pines/Rose of Sharons/Allegheny/Downy Serviceberry/Hawthorns/2Burning bushes w berries   

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Jan 13 15 6:52 PM

I'll copy your reply and ask on the new board what happened. I'll get back to you here in this thread when I get a reply.

SE IL, 3A yard full of nuts, fruits, berries, seeds, cones for birds; 14A woods, creek and 10A mowed farmland. Over 50 feeders/ feeding stations in coldest of winter. Certified wildlife habitat since 2004.  Dust bath and three brushpiles.

Quote    Reply   

lue2009

fanatic

#4 [url]

Jan 13 15 7:49 PM

L2B, there has been some very strange accident. You'll be back on Proboards soon. Kim (maybe HRM, as a moderator) will fix it soon.

Lue, in the high desert mountains of Calamity Creek (a bit south of Alpine), TX
 Thistle socks (3), sunflower seed tube feeder, 1 ground feed area, 2 suet cages and brush pile in winter. Spring, summer and fall there are 3 hummer feeders and the brush pile.

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Jan 13 15 8:33 PM

I think it's some sort of mistake, l2b.  I can't imagine that you'd be banned!!  I tried to see if I could find something 'behind the scenes' on the other board, but you look like an active user to me, so I messaged Kim.  With luck, she'll be able to fix it!  Just hang in there!

West central WI in a large tract of county forest with a 20-acre woodland wetland just to the south. 
BOSS, sunflower hearts, nyjer, suet, dried meal worms (all year); nectar and grape jelly (spring thru fall).

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

lue2009

fanatic

#6 [url]

Jan 13 15 8:34 PM

L2B, I know that many sites block people after they try to log in with the wrong password two or three times. Do you think that could have been the problem? If so, your password just needs resetting. I click the box remember me and have the computer remember my password, so I am always logged in, unless I clear the cookies and cache. Anyway, you know whatever happened it was not because Kim or anyone else wants you off the board! You'll be back on soon. It was just a weird accident.

Lue, in the high desert mountains of Calamity Creek (a bit south of Alpine), TX
 Thistle socks (3), sunflower seed tube feeder, 1 ground feed area, 2 suet cages and brush pile in winter. Spring, summer and fall there are 3 hummer feeders and the brush pile.

Last Edited By: lue2009 Jan 13 15 10:35 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Jan 13 15 11:11 PM

You're not banned! I'm checking to see what is happening but you are showing as an active member. I did not ban anyone. Is there an error number on the screen, like error 106? (support is asking). The people that can correct the problem will be available in the morning. Hopefully they will have an answer for why this happened.  I'll keep you posted.

Central Long Island, NY

Last Edited By: downylover Jan 13 15 11:34 PM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Jan 14 15 2:10 AM

Thank you everyone, your support means a lot to me.   I was trying to test by creating a new topic with a pic. included, I was all over the site, but it was my turn to fail, and I did miserbly.

Kim, my error # is 1006, access denied.

Take Care Everyone and Keep Warm,

luv2bird

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Jan 14 15 7:44 PM

Kim, you've been good to me and helped me greatly, I could not figure out what I had done to wrong you, I was racking my brain for answers.

As usual, it was me, I shot myself in the foot, again, as I indicated on the other board.

Thanks, again, for getting me out of a jam.

luv2bird

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help