Remove this ad

lue2009

fanatic

#61 [url]

Dec 22 14 11:35 PM

I wrote a reply this morning and it didn't post!
Just said, 'yippeeee!!!' and let you know Fred has posted on the new forum - maybe lots of the 'missing' will come to the bee one!

Lue, in the high desert mountains of Calamity Creek (a bit south of Alpine), TX
 Thistle socks (3), sunflower seed tube feeder, 1 ground feed area, 2 suet cages and brush pile in winter. Spring, summer and fall there are 3 hummer feeders and the brush pile.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

oak181

superstar

#62 [url]

Dec 25 14 11:14 AM

How do  I log onto the "new forum"?  Merry Christmas to all.  John

small golf course community, Our yard abuts woods and fields. Louisville, KY

Quote    Reply   

oak181

superstar

#63 [url]

Dec 25 14 11:38 AM

I signed on to the "new" home feeder forum and this is goodbye to this forum,  I will be hearing from all of you on the "new" forum.  John

small golf course community, Our yard abuts woods and fields. Louisville, KY

Quote    Reply   

#64 [url]

Dec 26 14 12:24 AM

downylover wrote:
How about we pick this back up after the holidays? We can make a thread here and make adjustments to the board as we test. I can write up instructions (if needed, they may have some available we can link to). Its just a bit crazy this week. I'm about to start my Keebler Elf baking mode and I'm guessing I'm not the only one pressed for time this week.

Sounds good to me, downylover!  :-)  As you might surmise, I sorta got sucked into that baking vortex thing, too and haven't logged in for a few days!  LOL 

West central WI in a large tract of county forest with a 20-acre woodland wetland just to the south. 
BOSS, sunflower hearts, nyjer, suet, dried meal worms (all year); nectar and grape jelly (spring thru fall).

Quote    Reply   

#65 [url]

Dec 26 14 12:26 AM

oak181 wrote:
I signed on to the "new" home feeder forum and this is goodbye to this forum,  I will be hearing from all of you on the "new" forum.  John

Yay!  See you there soon, John!  :-)

West central WI in a large tract of county forest with a 20-acre woodland wetland just to the south. 
BOSS, sunflower hearts, nyjer, suet, dried meal worms (all year); nectar and grape jelly (spring thru fall).

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help