Remove this ad

#21 [url]

Jan 2 13 4:44 PM

It's time to announce week five's winner for our sketch raffle.  This week's prize is a copy of Michael R. Canfield's Field Notes on Science & Nature.  And the winner is...  (watch it on YouTube if you're having trouble viewing the video on the PFW forum.)

Congrats!  I'll follow up with you for shipping information via private message. Next week's prize will be a set of special watercolor brushes and paper.  Every sketch uploaded this week will be entered into the drawing for a chance to win.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#22 [url]

Jan 2 13 5:17 PM

@hutchgigi: Glad you like your prize -- hope you can put it to good use!

Sorry to hear you're still have trouble with your scanner. As an alternative to the scanner, you can take a photograph of your sketches with a digital camera, and upload the pictures to the forum that way, just like you did with these pictures of your prize. 

Quote    Reply   

#23 [url]

Jan 2 13 9:16 PM

That looks awesome, Ginny!

Congrats to this week's winner!!

West central WI in a large tract of county forest with a 20-acre woodland wetland just to the south. 
BOSS, sunflower hearts, nyjer, suet, dried meal worms (all year); nectar and grape jelly (spring thru fall).

Quote    Reply   

lue2009

fanatic

#24 [url]

Jan 7 13 6:22 PM

I frequently read and look at the posts in the Sketch portion. Enjoy it all. I wonder if the problems viewing the videos has to do more with connection speed vs. computers vs. how it was uploaded. I haven't had any problems at all. I can even view them easily on my Kindle Fire.

Quote    Reply   

#25 [url]

Jan 7 13 6:30 PM

It's time to announce week six's winner for our sketch raffle.  This week's prize is a set of watercolors and watercolor brushes, especially recommended for field sketching.  And the winner is...  (watch it on YouTube if you're having trouble viewing the video on the PFW forum.)

Congrats! I'll follow up with you for shipping information via private message. Next week's prize will be a set of watercolor pencils.  Every sketch uploaded this week will be entered into the drawing for a chance to win.

Quote    Reply   

lyn

superstar

#26 [url]

Jan 9 13 11:25 AM

There are now  tropical notes gracing my wintery feeder scene .

The raffle gifts from week three arrived safely this morning. Thanks Beck, Julia, Margaret, Elizabeth and the whole feederSketch team !!!

Click here to view the attachment

Suburban yard with trees & shrubs, New Brunswick, Canada

Quote    Reply   

#27 [url]

Jan 11 13 4:56 PM

wow look at that snow.  we have none in south jersey.  You had me going withthe hummingbird till i finally saw the string. lol   I hope you get some babies in your nest.  Ginny H. 

Ocean Co. South NJ Walled patio 10 Crape Myrtle, Pine forest and bushes oak cherry lawn pond. one seed feeder, one suet, 4 hummingbird feeders, one sock.

Quote    Reply   

#28 [url]

Jan 14 13 3:59 PM

@lyn, the prizes look so lovely in your window. Gorgeous set up, and definitely agree with hutchgigi that the snowy background makes it look tranquil and surreal. Thanks for sharing and I hope you'll post again if you end up putting it outside and get babies in the nest. 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#29 [url]

Jan 14 13 5:31 PM

It's time to announce week seven's winner for our sketch raffle.  This week's prize is a set of Derwent INKTENSE water-soluble ink pencils.  And the winner is...  (watch it on YouTube if you're having trouble viewing the video on the PFW forum.)

Congrats! I'll follow up with you for shipping information via private message. Next week, we'll give every person who's uploaded a sketch for the entire program one entry in the hat. The prize will be a Tom Bihn Field Journal Notebook.  Til then!

Quote    Reply   

#30 [url]

Jan 14 13 6:21 PM

I am glad next week prize is not a cylender of color pencils from MOMA.  LOL   that is gonna be one of those things that bugs the heck out of me.  How I loved the bird flying away with the pencil.  I should go follow that bird....   Congratulations to this weeks winner.  ginny H.  

Ocean Co. South NJ Walled patio 10 Crape Myrtle, Pine forest and bushes oak cherry lawn pond. one seed feeder, one suet, 4 hummingbird feeders, one sock.

Quote    Reply   

#33 [url]

Jan 22 13 3:28 PM

I was very glad to have found my missing pencils.  Enjoy them a lot.  Ginny H. 

Quote    Reply   

#35 [url]

Jan 30 13 2:36 PM

Beck you are too cute. love the hat trick.  It was a wonderful course and I love my book and I am sure Glecker will also.  Congratulations to him.  We will miss you guys.  You gave great life to our forum.  Ginny H.  

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help